Speedy Compact Touch SCT 18.8
EASY TO USE: 2-axis numerical Control STEP AUTOMATION SA12 to control following axes:
- Y Axis cylinder stroke with bending angle settings in degrees
- X Axis back gauge with removable fingers equipped with vernier
- R Axis (vertical movement) manually controlled
FAST: Extremely fast bending cycle thanks to the elimination of all the deceleration times, speed changes, etc.. High time saving during the bending cycle resulting in great productivity.
FLEXIBLE: It is possible to get the bending angle in two different ways:
- By CN (angle automatic calculation)
- By AUTOTEACHING: ability of the CN to store the bending angle manually found
SAFE: Its small dimension allows to remove the lateral protection: the whole press brake length is constantly within the operator visual field.
EFFICIENT: No lateral obstacle: even the most complicated piece can be easily handled and slided out laterally.
UNIQUE: The innovative shape of the ram allows to manufacture U-profiles without depth limitation.
COMPACT: It is so solid that it does not need foundations. Structural stiffness guaranteed and deflection reduced to the minimum.
COMPLETE: SCT 18.8 can be equipped with different option such as:
- sheet sliding support with rail, ideal for small parts and as reference while bending.
- Tool quick change system for punch and die. Different solutions are available based on customer's need.
- "PIEFFE" system: 2-position "ON/OFF" pneumatic cilynder driven by numerical control to allow the automatic movement of the R axis
|Maximum working force:||kN 180|
|Gap between uprights:||650mm|
|Gap between uprights and bending axis:||200mm|
|Distance between table and ram:||360mm|
|Maximum rising speed:||10mm/sec|
|Maximum work speed:||10mm/sec|
|Maximum lowering speed:||100mm/sec|
|X Axis (useful stroke):||400mm|
|R Axis (useful stroke):||120mm|
|Net mass||1.480 kg|