Speedy Compact - SCS 16.5 cnc
EASY TO USE
2-axis numerical Control TEDA CNT 100 with microprocessors to control following axes:
- Y Axis cylinder stroke with bending angle settings in degrees
- X Axis back gauge with removable fingers equipped with vernier
- R Axis (vertical movement) is manually controlled
Extremely fast bending cycle thanks to the elimination of all the deceleration times, speed changes, etc.. High time saving during the bending cycle resulting in great productivity.
It is possible to get the bending angle in two different ways:
- By CN (angle automatic calculation)
- By AUTOTEACHING: ability of the CN to store the bending angle manually found by the hand wheel located on the side of the machine
Its small dimension allows to remove the lateral protection: the whole press brake length is constantly within the operator visual field.
No lateral obstacle: even the most complicated piece can be easily handled and slided out laterally.
The innovative shape of the ram allows to manufacture U-profiles with no depth limitation.
It is so solid that it does not need foundations.
Structural stiffness guaranteed and deflection reduced to the minimum.
SCS 16.5 CNC can be equipped with different option such as:
- sheet sliding support with rail, ideal for small parts and as reference while bending.
- Tool quick change system ABM for punch and die. Different solutions are available based on customer's need.
- "PIEFFE" system: 2-position "ON/OFF" pneumatic cilynder driven by numerical control to allow the automatic movement of the R axis
- Maximum working force: kN 160
- Gap between uprights: mm 400
- Gap between uprights and bending axis: mm 200
- Maximum length: mm 550
- Distance between table and ram: mm 360
- Max. stroke: mm 170
- Max. rising speed: mm/s 10
- Max. work speed: mm/s 10
- Max. lowering speed: mm/s 100
- Axis X (useful stroke): mm 400
- Manual R axis (useful stroke): mm 120
- Net mass: Kg 1180