Speedy Compact Touch - SCT 16.5
EASY TO USE
2-axis numerical Control STEP AUTOMATION SA12 to control following axes:
- Y Axis cylinder stroke with bending angle settings in degrees
- X Axis back gauge with removable fingers equipped with vernier
- R Axis (vertical movement) manually controlled
Extremely fast bending cycle thanks to the elimination of all the deceleration times, speed changes, etc.. High time saving during the bending cycle resulting in great productivity.
It is possible to get the bending angle in two different ways:
- By CN (angle automatic calculation)
- By AUTOTEACHING: ability of the CN to store the bending angle manually found
Its small dimension allows to remove the lateral protection: the whole press brake length is constantly within the operator visual field.
No lateral obstacle: even the most complicated piece can be easily handled and slided out laterally.
The innovative shape of the ram allows to manufacture U-profiles without depth limitation.
It is so solid that it does not need foundations. Structural stiffness guaranteed and deflection reduced to the minimum.
SCT 16.5 can be equipped with different option such as:
- sheet sliding support with rail, ideal for small parts and as reference while bending.
- Tool quick change system for punch and die. Different solutions are available based on customer's need.
- "PIEFFE" system: 2-position "ON/OFF" pneumatic cilynder driven by numerical control to allow the automatic movement of the R axis
|Maximum working force:||kN 160|
|Gap between uprights:||400mm|
|Gap between uprights and bending axis:||200mm|
|Distance between table and ram:||360mm|
|Maximum rising speed:||10mm/sec|
|Maximum work speed:||10mm/sec|
|Maximum lowering speed:||100mm/sec|
|X Axis (useful stroke):||400mm|
|R Axis (useful stroke):||120mm|
|Net mass||1.180 kg|
- 2-axis Numerical Control type STEP AUTOMATION SA12:
- Y = cylinder stroke with bending angle settings in degrees
- X = back gauge horizontal movement
- 11” capacitive Touch screen
- Four 2.0 USB ports and one RJ45 Ethernet port
- Fast editor to create 2D parts
- Team viewer for remote support
- Automatic back gauge controlled on one axis:
- Unidirectional current motor.
- movement with screws and ball bearings guides
- X axis: 400mm stroke
- R axis: 120mm manual stroke
- Adjustable manual intermediates for upper tool (standard European style tools).
- Adjustable manual brackets for dies(standard European style tools).
- 2 back gauge fingers
- Sheltered footswitch to enable bending cycle.
- Service keys.
- Use and maintenance manual.
|3D Offline program for office
PIEFFE SYSTEM: 2-position pneumatic cylinder driven by Numerical Control to allow the automatic movement of the R axis
TOOL QUICK CHANGE for UPPER TOOLS
Model 13131- M SPEED GRIP MANUAL
3 clamping units, no modifications required on standard European style tools.
Tool vertical loading. Immediate tool lifting & housing closing the hand lever
SLIDING SUPPORT with RAIL
Adjustable height. It is ideal as support for small parts and as reference during the bending.
for dies, mod. 53002 with +/- 30° adjustable lateral stop.
TOOL SIDE CABINET
To easily store bending tools on the press brake side.
MOUNTS FOR PRESS BRAKE HANDLING
To easily move and relocate your press brake within the workshop depending on working needs.
ADDITIONAL BACK GAUGE FINGER
2- OPTION SET
Backward movement X axis + speed regulator Y axis
“Y” AXIS SPEED REGULATOR
Speed regulator of lower beam movement - operated by regulator and Mfc
BACKWARD MOVEMENT X AXIS operated by NC and Mfc