Speedy Compact Manual - SCM 16.5
EASY TO USE
- Y Axis cylinder stroke with position numerical reader
- X Axis back gauge horizontal movement, with position numerical reader
- R Axis (vertical movement) manually controlled
Extremely fast bending cycle thanks to the elimination of all the deceleration times, speed changes, etc.. High time saving during the bending cycle resulting in great productivity.
Its small dimension allows to remove any lateral protection: the whole press brake width is constantly within the operator visual field.
No lateral obstacle: even the most complicated piece can be easily handled and slided out laterally.
The innovative ram shape allows to manufacture U-profiles without depth limitation.
Its solid structure does not need foundations.
Structural stiffness guaranteed. Deflection reduced to the minimum.
SCM 16.5 can be equipped with different option such as:
- sheet sliding support with rail, ideal for small parts and as reference while bending.
- Tool quick change system for punch and die. Different solutions are available depending on customer's need.
|Maximum working force:||kN 160|
|Gap between uprights:||400mm|
|Gap between uprights and bending axis:||200mm|
|Distance between table and ram:||360mm|
|Maximum rising speed:||10mm/sec|
|Maximum work speed:||10mm/sec|
|Maximum lowering speed:||100mm/sec|
|X Axis (useful stroke):||400mm|
|R Axis (useful stroke):||120mm|
|Net mass||1.150 kg|
Standard equipment includes:
- Manual control of:
- Y = cylinder stroke with position numerical reader
- X = back gauge horizontal movement, with position numerical reader
- R = back gauge vertical movement
- Manual back gauge with:
- X axis: 400mm stroke
- Y axis: 120mm stroke
- Adjustable manual intermediates for standard European style upper tools
- Adjustable manual brackets for standard European style tool for dies
- 2 back gauge fingers
- Sheltered footswitch to enable bending cycle.
- Service keys.
- Use and maintenance manual.
TOOL QUICK CHANGE for UPPER TOOLS
Model 13131- M SPEED GRIP MANUAL
3 clamping units, no modifications required on standard European style tools. VERTICAL tool loading. Immediate tool lifting and housing when closing the hand lever
SHEET SLIDING SUPPORT with RAIL
Adjustable height. It is ideal as support for small parts and as reference during the bending.
for dies, mod. 53002 with +/- 30° adjustable lateral stop.
To easily store bending tools on the press brake side.
MOUNTS FOR PRESS BRAKE HANDLING
To easily move and relocate your press brake within the workshop depending on working needs.
ADDITIONAL BACK GAUGE FINGER
“Y” AXIS SPEED REGULATOR
Speed regulator of lower beam movement - operated by regulator and Mfc