Speedy Compact - SCM 18.8
EASY TO USE
- Y Axis cylinder stroke with position numerical reader
- X Axis back gauge horizontal movement, with position numerical reader
- R Axis (vertical movement) is manually controlled
Extremely fast bending cycle thanks to the elimination of all the deceleration times, speed changes, etc.. High time saving during the bending cycle resulting in great productivity.
Thanks to the lateral barriers the operator can work in total safety.
Despite the presence of lateral barriers even the most complicated items can be easily handled and laterally removed.
The innovative shape of the ram allows to manufacture U-profiles with no depth limitation.
It is so solid that it does not need foundations.
Structural stiffness guaranteed and deflection reduced to the minimum.
SCM 18.8 can be equipped with different option such as:
- sheet sliding support with rail, ideal for small parts and as reference while bending.
- Tool quick change system ABM for punch and die. Different solutions are available based on customer's need.
- Maximum working force: kN 180
- Gap between uprights: mm 650
- Gap between uprights and bending axis: mm 200
- Maximum length: mm 835
- Distance between table and ram: mm 360
- Max. stroke: mm 170
- Max. rising speed: mm/s 10
- Max. work speed: mm/s 10
- Max. lowering speed: mm/s 100
- Axis X (useful stroke): mm 400
- Manual R Axis (useful stroke): mm 120
- Net mass: Kg 1450